Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Best thing happened to me this month...

phone
Best thing happened to me this month was my cell phone died. I was forced to upgrade to a wonderful TMobile MDA (which stands for "Mitch's Digital Assistant"). The MDA replaces two and half devices of mine - old phone, old IPAQ, half my camera.

opera

This morning my friend Frank showed me the Opera browser for it. It's amazing, wonderful. Now I can't live without it; couldn't think of going back to the pre-installed pre-cambrian IE browser. The cool thing is you can read a page like slashdot.com into one tabbed window while downloading links from that page into other tabs to read later - no more waiting for further pages to download, they download in the background.

Sometimes it's a happy thing when devices die.

No comments: