Monday, October 15, 2007

Microsoft Immunotherapy

2007-10-15-2055-MicrosoftImmunotherapy.jpg
I prefer solaris and linux, but like many working stiffs I do Microsoft to pay the bills. Sometimes I get frustrated by the pitiful quality of their tools, glacier-time scale for new releases, and overweening arrogance. This gives me a bad attitude about the convicted monopolist that crushes innovation at every turn. So I've got a new strategy to improve my feelings toward the company - Microsoft Immunotherapy.
Just like with allergy shots that give you a little bit of the things you are allergic to in a shot, I try to give myself just a wee bit of Microsoft branding in small doses everyday. Here you see my Microsoft-branded mug and notepad. I'll let you know if it improves my disposition to the bloated, standards-averse company.

No comments: