Saturday, August 07, 2010

Good "one sentence stories" from http://www.onesentence.org/

One of the great things about the web is aggregating and voting on user-generated content like these.
Good "one sentence stories" from http://www.onesentence.org/ :
Bree
After seventeen years of feeling like a disappointment to my mum, and writing a story about how she screwed my life, nothing feels as good as deleting the story after over hearing her exclaim to strangers about how proud she is of me.

Daughter
She cried as her daughter and her best friends shaved their heads too, so she wouldn't have to be bald alone.

Dear Sis
I watched her vomit blood for an hour and assured her she was fine because I was too high to drive her to the hospital.

Hollie
At 22 my father carried me to my old bed, and cried as he tucked me in minding not to touch the bruises that were a road map of pain and abuse I had hidden from him for almost two years.

Randy
Waking in the street after the motorcycle accident, I knew it was bad when I saw one of the paramedics throwing up.

No comments: